Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Sometimes I think my boyfriend's friend is flirting with me!?

Here's the backround. I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over a year now and I love him ever so much!

Now... here's the backround on his friend. He's married with kids and I know for a fact that he has cheated on his wife many times. He's tried to get at my best friend before. Sometimes I get the feeling that he's flirting with me! He's always telling me that Carlos did a good job by making me his girlfriend. Because I'm soooo much hotter than his last girlfriend (because apparently she wasn't very attractive) He's always complimenting how good we look together. This sounds really nice though ya know... like he's rooting for his friend. but he'll go out of his way to say "hello" if my boyfriend and I don't greet him before he greets us. I don't know... I could be thinking wrong. but I really feel like he's flirting with me. Am I just paranoid? Conceided? or should I go with my gut?

Favorite Answer

usually your gut is right in these cases...dont make a big deal out of it for now until he gives you a clear cut sign he wants you. if that happens tell your BF right away before the friend does or the whole thing will turn into your fault.

I think you should not go further in this relationship? Find someone who really deserve for you, how can anybody play with your life, how can you dance on anybody's fingers. You said you are hot then his ex-girl friend, someone will come in his life who will be much hotter then you. Take a examplanary decision and kick him off.

Go with your gut. Kick his ***. He's like an alligator waiting to attack his prey. Before he does that give him what he deserves. Don't tell your bf just yet because it might cause a major problem. try to feel thins out first before you do anything...

talk to your boifrind about this because u dont want your boyfriend to start aumming things and talk to him and tell him that he might be a good friends of his but tell him to just observe his frind then if he sees what u see then tell your boyfrind to talk to his friend because thats not cool and i mean the last thing a gurl wants to do is be with her boyfrind and his frinds while feeling awkward the whole time.. so just try what ui said!!

Source(s): me

um talk to your boyfriend about this. see what he has to say. show him this question or something

kick him in the nuts!!