Have you ever made a mix tape for someone?

Or a CD for 'em...or whatever?

Have you ever recieved one?

I've made and recived them...it's something very cute to do for someone.

:]

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Yes I have given more than I received... But that's ok, I like to give people things...

I've made 'em amd received them. I have custom made cassette tapes spread all over the country. It's a blast making them for people one cares about.

The cleverest one I made was for an ExGF and each song was from my personal collection. Each song had the name of a city or state in the title and I started on the East coast and "travelled" all the way to the West coast with each song. I called it Odyssey. I squeezed quite a number of songs onto that tape.

• Rara

Yeah, I've made and received them. They're nice to make for some one as a little gift or just for fun. I gave them as end of the year presents last year. They're cheap and from the heart.

Yes both received n made

They can b a powerful way 2 express urself.

Yes I have a couple times, and you are right it is something special to do for some one cute!

I haven't made any but, I've received several.... I thought some were strange because I didn't like any of the songs!

• Shon

Nope and I would like to recieve one and have a reason to give one.

I've made and received!!they were tapes full of love songs!

yeah i have recieved them from my two best friends and they are both totally awsome so i am happy. and i think i have made one once but i had help from one of my friends!

• Lori F

Nope, I only make them for myself!!! Guess I am a little selfish that way...... but I know best what I like!!!! Fun doing it too!!!!!

Lori