Is 13 to young 2 make out?

My best friend is allways making out with people but a lot of people tell me that 13 is 2 young I dont think it is but is it?

Favorite Answer

YES YES YES YES. DON'T LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS THAT SAY NO. MAKING OUT EVENTUALLY LEADS TO OTHER THINGS. TRUST ME IF THEY HAD SISTERS AND OR DAUGHTERS THEY MAY SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. REALLY!! YOUR FRIEND IS POSSIBLY DOING IT FOR THE ATTENTION. AND THAT IS DEFINITELY THE WRONG REASON. BE ABOVE THE PEER PRESSURE. HOLDING HANDS IS STILL COOL. IT'S HARD BUT YOU CAN DO IT. STAY STRONG. BY THE WAY IF YOU CAN'T TELL YOUR PARENTS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT!! GOOD LUCK! :)

Yes, it is far too young. Especially if you make out with a lot of people, it shows that you are not ready for a committiment towards one particular person and that realationships are more of a jo-ARGH! *dodges bullets* why do people have problems with a young teenage virgin? GOSH! But I'm talking about sex and stuff. It's fine if it's kissing or stuff like that. But please...can we just keep it at most lip to lip? But simply because a ton of people have that...3-letter word at 13 doesn't mean it's ok.

Not really- but the problem starts when you are say 14-15 and making out is old news, then you wind up as a 16 year old mommy. 13 is your time to be young- enjoy it, don't complicate it with makingout and relationship type stuff. You have the majority of your young adult life to deal with that!

• SassyL

Of course it is! A 13-year old girl can't have a real relationship! A boy can easily take advantage of a young girl's mind. You know as well as I do a simple make-out session can lead to a alot of complicated probelms. I think it's better you tell your friend to stay out of make-out crowd for a while. It can save her alot of trouble!

I sure hope my daughter waits until at the very least 16 to kiss any guy.

You have plenty of time for guys in the future and they really make things complicated. Having fun and being your age is way more important. Life changes, not necessarily for the better once you start having boyfriends and worrying about that kind of stuff. Right now, just have fun with your girlfriends while it lasts.

At your age, its more curiosity than anything else. 13 isnt too young to explore and try to learn "some" things, however, it is too young for the complete sexual act. Exploration is the best part when learning, thats touching, caressing, studying. Take it easy, when you decide to "go all the way" you'll know when its time, you'll feel it and know its right. While doing this, however, never let anyone try to talk you into sex, because they will. Just learn and explore each other, but wait for the sex. Good luck.

Source(s): lifes experiences.

yea, 13 is a little young to start making out.

Yes it is. You certainly do not want to have a kid at 15 or 16 because you gave guys the impression you will party. Wait til you are older...much older. Your friend may be a teen mom is she isn't careful or hurt terribly bad.

Just dont let it go to far you dont want to be a mom at too young of an age. I was a mom by 16 take my advice.

Yes. It never makes a young lady look very classy doing that.