Wow gurl asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Whats t youngest you know of someone losing there virginty and how long had they gone out?

Favorite Answer

Lost my virginity at age twelve(voluntarily). In a drunken stupor at a party of a friends. A one night stand. Lost it involuntarily to a female babysitter at age of six(orally and maybe penetrative not sure. Blacked out).

My wife lost her at age seventeen, we had been dating for more then a year. To keep ourselves pacified, or me that is we did everything but penetrative sex.

Peace!!! Love!!! Happiness to all!!!

My mom is an elementary teacher in PR, girls there have sex as young as 11 or 12, the youngest one I knew about was a 12 year old girl who got pregnant from a 29 year old married guy, they had been seeing each other for about 3 months, or so she says...my bf lost her virginity at 12, she had been going out with him for 9 months.

• Mara

A girl who was 11 with a 13 year old boy. She has two kids and is 15 now. Not worth it...wait till you're at least in your late teens. I'd say mid 20s, but thats just not realistic.

my cousin was 10 years old.... virginity is something to treasure.... most stories i know of are people who are 16 with a one night stand.... they ended up being the most "troubled"... the other people i know waited till the were older then 18 and had a boyfriend.... the best way i believe....

Source(s): 20year old in a steady relationship

In the modern age it seems to be slow. In post war period, it was normal to have woman of pregnant by the age of 14, and be married.

i found in yahoo search that youngest girl to have a child is probably an inain orgin in burma (nationality and name iam not sure-you can search it in yahoo search option) is aged 5 years.

My sister lost it at 13, and she was considered a slut ever since. Her and the guy broke up about a week later.

• Angel

the youngest i know of was a girl who lost it at 14.. she had been with her bf for three weeks.. she got pregnant and he spilt... very sad story.

I have heard of girls having sex at the age of 9... don't know why anyone would want to have sex so dam young..

11 years old. The boys and girl weren't going out at all. She would just let the boys stick their dick in her during break. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

ive known girls who have lost it at 12.

i think thats disgusting.

wait till at least 15 or 16