Cell Phone Help!?

Ok So Im Looking For A Good (cheap) Cell Phone With A Cheap Plane. Help Please!.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try Verizon or maybe even Cingular they have roll over minutes or get you a prepaid then you controll it better but i would go with the following

1.) T. mobile- works every where

2.)Verizon -phones have cool features

3.)Cingular has roll over minutes

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?vzSw
  • 1 decade ago

Get T Mobile, if that is available. We saved 2$ a month with their family plan compared to Cingular, that always dropped calls when talking in our own house.

lol, 2$ is nothing, but we had to use our house phone since cingular dropped our calls so much in our area.

Get a plan with someone that has coverage in your area. Ask neighbors who they use, etc, some companies are blocked by hills or valleys........

• i dont think there is any such thing as a cheap plan all of them are pretty expensive i have a Razr from US-celular and the sevise+the phone rock!! hope this helps

Source(s): i have a cell
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to a second-hand store or the pawnshop. you will sometimes get good cell phones with good rate and with good condition

• 1 decade ago

you can go to a network website like verizonwireless.com and type in new phones and it will list all the prices and plans.

Source(s): i did this i i am about to get the phone! good luck =:D
  • 1 decade ago

If you use it alot look into metro pcs. If you want it for emergencies, get something loke boost or track.

• 1 decade ago

cell one has good plans and i like there service

• 1 decade ago

T-Mobile pre-paid is the best "plan" I've ever had.

• 1 decade ago

Y nt always look out at... ebay.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.