Help with weight loss problem.....?

i weigh 94 kilos, 19 years of age, 5ft 11in tall, male.....i recently embarked upon a mission to lose at least 14 kilos.....but while doing this, i thought i would seek a little bit of help from the net. while doing so, i came across BODY FAT %, FAT WEIGHT and LEAN WEIGHT....i used an online calculator to "estimate" this stuff......it was 20.5 % body fat, 42.3 kilo fat weight, 164.5 kilo lean weight.....further researching led me to the fact that it is in fact in acceptable range!!!!! idk wat to do coz in looks i m really fat (waist 38 in!!)....and is my goal really within a healthy range???? wat should be my ideal weight.....??? plz HELP!!!!!! expert help appreciated.........any pros out there?

Favorite Answer

a good goal would be a 32in waist-Cut all sodas out and watch your sugar intake, start out exercising 3 days a week and walk as much as possible--it is all about lifestyle and making daily changes

I'm 5ft 8 and my heaviest was 95 kgs. But I'm not a typical fat khunt, I'm more muscular and appear more stocky.

Keep proper distance between meals

eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice

• well go work out and eat healthy foods