scoteeho asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Just being curious......serious answers please?

I know that some people find masturbation is a wrong thing to do, and others find it natural. I kind of fit into the natural box when it comes to masturbation, as I know that most people do it and it is a safe, sexual experience that we go through in our lives. We all do it in different times of the day and in different locations in our homes, but given that how many people are in our homes or walking past, there is a likelihood that some people may be caught. Has anybody been caught masturbating, and by whom? How did you feel if you did get caught?...its ok to be honest.

Favorite Answer

I get horney all the time. So i just go to the bathroom and do it. It don't matter who is in the house, they just think iam going potty. No i have never gotten caught

I was in the living room masturbating to Carmen Electra on the T.V. My uncle walked in on me and said that I shouldn't masturbate so much because his son had the same "problem" and he ended up spurting blood out of his peephole. That was very embarrassing.

I've been caught, twice. It was very embarassing both times, but we didn't talk about it. Both times the person involved just kept on talking/doing what they were doing like it didn't even happen.

Never that I know of. Close a few times. I imagine I would be morttified, unless it was by my husband.