Girl thing?

I am 16 and I have lopsided breasts. Will they become even with time? Should I go see a doctor?

Favorite Answer

They will still be lopsided but they won't be noticeable by others. If one of your breasts becomes a cup size larger than the other one then you need to see your doctor.

I hope this helps!

Alot of women have this problem. Most of them, probably. Though some aren't as bad as others. I had a friend in middle school, one of her's was an A cup and one was a C cup. She looked right ridiculous. But, you're still young. They should even out for the most part in a few years. If not, you could always have an implant put in one of them! :)

if they are very noticable i would consult your doctor just to put your mind at ease.... however its not that abnormal and you are still growing developmental for a little while yet.... they will change a fair bit in the next few years and it is perfectly normal to have one breast slightly bigger than the other....

Source(s): friend who had the same thing....

Most women have one breast that's slightly bigger then the other . If it's very noticeable , then maybe you might want to get it checked out , but if you have to really stare to notice , then it's fine

it's completly normal, dont worry. it's usually never noticed by anyone but you. but if it's a BIG difference, you need to see a doctor

I would not worry tell your doctor you should be just Fine

Sorry, they won't. One of the joys of being a woman...