i cant figure out if im bi or gay, im loosing all attractions for girls?

i think i may be gay, i used to think i was bi and preffered guys but now i just dont know, breast dont even attract me while my guy friends drool over them.

Favorite Answer

dude... don't think of any sex... think of money...

Well you can only determine that by testing that... Get into a relationship with a guy and see if ur sastified, if not then youll kno.. Im bisexual too, but much prefer girls...So I got into a relationship with a girl and I was sastified.. So try it.. Im very sastified with my girlfriend..

in case you may take exhilaration in intercourse with the two women human beings and adult males, you're bisexual. Being gay refers to being involved in basically the comparable intercourse. save snoozing around and you will finally end up with something which you will have for all times, consistent with possibility a shortened life - a serious STD. PLEASE USE SPELL verify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bi now, gay later, a friend of mine always says LOL

Source(s): \o/

Too much Internet Porn.

You dont sound like either. Just a horny person. doesnt matter who you're gonna get it from just as long as your gonna get it.