Is it fascinating that something as unique as peanut butter...........?

...........can get stuck to the roof of our mouths but it can remove sticky gum off of just about anything? (if there isn't too much and you scrub at it)

yes Ruth it does! Some idiots threw wet gum in my hair and the nurse at the school used peanut butter to get it out!

second time it happened I used the peanut butter at my house and in a few minutes it was out!

Favorite Answer

Strange isn't it? Its probably one of those things that nobody can explain. Just like how come a duck's quack echo's. Nobody will ever know why.

it only removes the gum because of all of the oil in it, there still is a mess removing the peanut butter jus not as hard to remove as gum...So not that fascinating to me.

Does it take gum out of hair? My daughter seems to get attached to every piece of gum that enters her mouth.

Yeah I know!!! I love peanut butter! Thank you George Washington Carver!!!!!!!!

yeah, pretty strange..I think that's because peanut butter is drier

That is fascinating, never thought of it that way before.

i no but man it taste soooooooooo weird

YEAH! actually it's pretty cool!

(I'm not being sarcastic!)

feed it to a dog it is so funny

• troy

you sound bored lol ! you want a friend? :-)