Cure for the pink eye?

Is there a possible way to get rid of the pink eye, which I sadly have by not going to the doctor and getting a prescription for an antibiotic. Is there something over the counter???

Favorite Answer

There is a product available from Similisan, simply called Pinkeye Relief. I bought from our local Wal-Mart. Other department stores and pharmacies sell it too. It was around 9 dollars. Hope it helps.

Source(s): kids with same problem

Any over the counter "pink eye relief" drops will help with the symptoms but will not cure the condition. You will need a prescription eye antibiotic. Walmart and Costco pharmacies both have cheap drug prices.

Source(s): 3 years certified pharmacy technician

nothing really over the counter but you can just call doctor and tell them that you have pink eye and ask them to call something in for you. There is an eye drop that is anywhere from 2-10 dollars a bottle. it will cure it within a few days

Nope. See a doctor or wait for it to go away on its own (which won't be pleasent and not a good idea). Also, pink eye is highly infectious the first 24 hours so make sure you wash your hands and stay away from others.

it will only go away with a prescription.

I always have just used drops.

• pgsl

eye drops, or eye wash.

carnation can milk that's what my mom used on me and my sisters