How far would you go on a 1st date with your crush?

How far would you go on a date with someone you really like and want an exclusive relationship with?

Do you leave it at a goodnight kiss?

Men-if you want to have a relationship with the girl do you try to go farther than a kiss? Or do you hold back because she might be "the one"?

Favorite Answer

leave it at a kiss, a very good one though, leave him WISHING for more.

Goodnight kiss only. Men like to chase.

Yeah, I leave it at a goodnight kiss. Anything more and the guy will think you are easy.

i would do what ever felt right at the time...if i knew she really liked me i would go for the kiss

well it took me and my bf 6months of dating to kiss, so on a first date, probally nothing would happen , but VERY intimate talking and personal questoins.. . nothing bad, until we got alone that is..... lol

maybe just a kiss and a hug

ahhh as someone a LOT older it depends --- if she is "the one" then its what she wants and that can be from a peck on the cheek to never leaving her side ---- have fun

leave it at a good nite kiss leave them wanting more...

i let her decide how far she wantz it 2 go

its all in the moment and if you both want it then go for it