Big age difference....advice please?

A friend of mine in her mid forties is friendly with a guy in his mid twenties. He really likes her and has asked her out. She looks really good for her age, could even pass for 33. Do you think it would put him off if he knew her real age? I mean how many men in their mid 20s would pursue an older woman if they thought that maybe she might not be able to have a child now because of her age?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

happens all the time and is no big deal in europe...I wish we were not such a sexually hung up country jeez people grow up!!!

• 1 decade ago

This all depends on the guy and his intentions. If he's looking for a hot lady to date/sleep with do you really think he will care about her age? No. If he is looking for a relationship then they will have to discuss age and make sure they are ok with it. The only way to find out his intentions is to talk with him and/or go out with him. So what would it hurt for them to go have dinner or coffee?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He could be a jerk that's a player that's not really interested. But, don't let me lead you amiss. Not all cases are the same. He may know her real age and not really care. They must be doing the Demi and Ashton thing.

• 1 decade ago

First, I hope they both aren't married because that would end up in a mess. But i don't think anyone should ever lie about their age because it gets them into even more trouble in the end. If someone doesn't like you becasue of your age, then they aren't worth talking to. : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if he really likes her it shouldn't matter.

I just recently went to a wedding where the Woman was 43 and the guy was 27, and you could tell that their love was real too.

• kitty
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

SO WHAT THAT'S THE IN THING AGE IS JUST A NUMBER RIGHT ALOT OF ACTORS MARRIED ACTRESS WITH A AGE DIFFERENCE AMONG OTHERS

• well what they could adopt if they really love eachother the age would not matter

FOR TEEN ADVICE GO TO www.fromteens2teens.zoomshare.com and click on blogs to ask or answer questions

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just tell him to have a one nite stand, hit it and quit it, older ladies dont mess around in the sack, most likely, he'll learn something, tell him to wrap it before he taps it.

• 1 decade ago

hmmmm i know a simmilar situation . but it depends on the kind of guy he is , if he is kind ...then age shouldnt matter. but if he is a jerk then it will matter, we might wanna be with someone his age. so she should probally tell him her age!!!

good luck to your friend!

_jellyfish_

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.