phishycoding asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

i'm sad. it's not a question.. or is it.. im not sure?

Favorite Answer

Did something happen to you? or do you feel sad for no reason? This is the first question you need to ask yourself. If there is no reason to be sad, but feel sad, and especially if it is frequent, then, you may be suffering from depression. Seek help from professional.

If you have to ask, you have nothing to worry about. When you're sad enough to worry about your mental health, you KNOW it. I hope your sadness gets better rather than worse. Good luck.

Whenever i feel sad for no apparent reason, I just stop feeling so damn sorry for myself. there are people being beaten, raped, and starved to death right now. so i don't have it so bad. so cheer up and think of the brighter side of life.

Nope its not aquestion it is a statement. Sorrry you are sad but thanks for the points I get for answering this question. Hope you feel better

Cheer up and write a good poem....

http://www.poetry.com/