Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 decade ago

On Ebay whats up with these 1 dollar Playstations 3's On Wholsale Rip off or Not???

I don't know If its a rip off? And also what about those mystery prizes with a playstation 3 on the pic?

SOMEONE TELL ME BUY OR NOT?

Favorite Answer

1 dollar sales could mean different things. Maybe the auction starts at 1 dollar. If it's a PS3 up for grabs, it will go up quite a bit. Other times, people will sale you something for 1 dollar but charge you 500$ in shipping, you are not saving anything.

As per mystery auctions, it's a lottery, you are just buying a ticket, you might win or you might loose.

Well, one thing people do, they set buy it now for 1 dollar no reserve... and put shipping for $800

dont buy. in what world do you think you could get a PS3 for a dollar. i live in japan and i cant get it even close to a dollar not to mention what can you actually buy with a dollar!

sounds like for a picture

Give me a link and I can answer this..

read the description and feedback..that should give you your answer.