Anyone else relieved the Rosie is not going to replace Bob Barker?

I'd have never watched the Price is Right again if they'd have highered her.

Favorite Answer

I never watch that silly show. If they had hired Rosie I might have watched it, just to hear something interesting Rosie might have said. She deserves better.

• lj1

Back when she pretended to be a nice person, I would have loved to see her get the show. But now that I have seen the real Rosie, I am grateful that she won't be taking over. I wonder what she would do when a member of our armed forces got on Contestant's Row, or on stage. She would probably berate him/her for having that profession, or make some kind of comment about the war. She would take away the show's dignity. There would be numerous complaints about her from day one.

Very relieved. She would have quit after a year cause she can't hold down a job. The female models showing products (i forget what their called) would have offended her cause it would have been to sexist or something like that.

But yeah, no Price is RIght is better than Rosie.

I am very relieved. Just the thought makes me want to puke. She was not the man, oops woman for the job. She does not have any manners and could not interact with audience at an intelligent level. She also would have to be nice, something she obviously can not do.

Source(s): Yes I am. But it is my opinion

I don't watch the Price is Right. But I am sooo sick of Rosie that I don't even want to catch a glimpse of her while changing channels.

I havent seen that show for years, but I sure would have NOT tuned in if that big mouth had been hosting it. That would have really ruined a old traditional show. She is just disgusting. When she first started her show, she seemed,funny, and nice, but wow...she sure did show the world her true colors. Glad she wont be on that show. Hope no one else gives her a forum to flap her fat trap on either!

• Ida T

I am not a big fan of Rosie, but I don't think she would have done a bad job as the host of Price is Right. I know one thing: Elizabeth Hasselbeck or whatever her name is, sure stuck a knife in Rosie's back. As the ole cliche goes, with friends like that, who needs enemies?

• Judy W

That's the same thing that I said. I can't stand Rosie and I am SO glad that she's not going to do the show.

I really didn't know until after it was all over, but I am somewhat relieved since she wouldn't stick around for the long haul to keep a tradition in place and we'd probably have to hear some stupid slogan at the end of her program like, "Stop perpetuating the human species, go gay!"

That's good thing since Rosie would have eaten every prize on that show.