cabin wire harness for 89 Accord?

I need to find a cabin wire harness for 89 accord and was wondering where I could get one EBAY does not have one!

Favorite Answer

Sorry after about 10 model years those parts that don't normally wear out get recycled for the copper. Your best bet is salvage yards auto recyclers follow a wreck to the auto pound and offer to buy it. You should buy a complete car with a bad engine so you can salvage all the parts you want and buy a better trim level for the electric window motors and other parts to sell on e-bay, I'm working on a 1998 Nissan truck and cannot find a circuit board behind the spedo. Nissan only produced so many?

Source(s): Nissan Master Tech.

you're able to desire to discover a wiring diagram on your automobile. it is going to clarify what each and each twine is for and what shade they're. as quickly as you get that then you may no longer consumer-friendly twine (solder or cramp-on) new stereo.