Do salutatorians give speeches at graduation also?

at 8th grade graduation

Favorite Answer

It depends on the school. I just attended 2 high school graduations. At my nephew's both the salutatorian and the valedictorian each spoke, as well as the class president. At my niece's high school, about 4 towns away from us, only the valedictorian spoke.

first of all, Salutatorian in the 8th grade? Also this speech seems a little bit cliche. That is not an entirely bad thing though as in a grad speech people expect to hear what only they want to and heard a thousand times before. Hence the I will miss.... and the thanking of people should not be their unless you are doing the opening ceromony. That just gets in the way otherwise. If you are gonna keep it come up with a synonym for thank though because you dont want to say it twice in a row like that. Otherwise this is a basic but solid speech. good luck man, 8th grader to 8th grader.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): salutatorians give speeches graduation also: https://tinyurl.im/b7LNc
  • tracie

That's a good question!

Yes, at my school they did