What to eat?

I don't know what to eat. Any easy and really super quick recipes with foods I probably already have around my house without having to go out and buy something? Oh, and vegatarian dishes, besides noodles,potato, cottage cheese, nachos,and sandwiches...

Favorite Answer

throw some cut up, dry (i.e. not tomatoes) veggies in a pan, add some olive oil or canola oil and garlic, stir-fry it all really quickly, and bon apetit! If you have tofu, cut it into 1inch squares, pat them dry with a paper towel, and toss them in too - cook until browned but not burned or too crispy - a little crisp around the edge is fine. If you want meat in there, I recommend stir-frying it separately from the veggies to avoid any bacterial contamination and to ensure the meat is cooked through.

You're way too picky. You eliminated quite a bit of delicious meals I could have mentioned just by saying "no sandwiches, noodles, and potatos." Hmm...a bowl of water possibly?? O, and be realistic. This is life we're talking about.

Cereal

I suggest the recipe is simple just for a bowl of porridge with low fat milk, lunch:tomato sandwich with salt & pepper & dinner: just a continental packet of curried flavoured rice! Isn't that simple? But that's just for tomorrow Wed (just joking) Then you have to have another variety the next day, to make your tastebuds get a boost.

sometimes you can just eat any fruit you have around, a piece of cheese or a cup of yougurt some trail mix or mixed nuts or dry cereal to go with it and water or real fruit juice

This really isn't fancy, but you can easily buy noodles (cheap), cook them, and after straining, add in a jar of sauce (My personal favorite is Prego). Voila, instant meal in under 10 minutes!

*eat like a fruit salad with apples bananas oranges etc (but not at the same time you might feel sick)eat that like apples the1st day bananas the 2nd day oranges the 3rd etc...id probably eat a 1/2 of a healthy sandwich like tuna or something and eat salad it'll keep you healthy and to treat yourself you could have something sweet on one day like Wednesday or something BUT ONLY that day*

:) hope it works out (:

Try this Waldorf Salad from the food network.

ok so if ur hungry and u care about what u eat then u should:

1:get 2 pieces of bread and on one piece put on vegetables like tomato or cucamber and put on cutted up hot dog or something like that then u have something thats healthy

2:another thing is drink water if u need something to drink with it

3:another thing u can eat is ceareal..its healthy and doesnt have fat in it

4:basically what im saying is try making sandwiches with vegetables...and please please dont drink soda

ahh..I was gunna say pb&j but u said no sandwiches. Cook some chicken the night before and warm it up when you want it. peanut butter crackers are good too.