unable to open my account - yahoo deleted with no explanation?

I have only received computer generated responses to my emails - I supplied all the correct security info and there was no complaint against my account. how does one get a personal repsonse from yahoo people? It seems that a computer just look for certain words and responds to them . do real people read problem emails?

Favorite Answer

Your old account may have gotten deleted if you either didn't use it for more than 4 months or violated some YA rules. In both cases YA can delete your account without prior notice - it says so in the TOS. It'll be near impossible to get your old account back, but if you believe there's been a mixup of some sort, go to the link below and post your question. Yahoo staff is reading and answering it in less than 48 hrs.

http://messages.answers.yahoo.com/answers/forumvie...

Welcome to the club...whether it was a mistake,someone hijacked your account or on purpose all the responses are the same. TOO BAD

I think they are deleting accounts that don't pay for something in some years and then claim there was a violation of guidlines..I lost mine after 12 yrs. and poof gone no explanation no nothing. I just keep getting the same computer generated response.

When I try to access my account and reset my password,, the information in the account with my address is from Europe, not from the USA. I have had this email address for over 8 years. Why is it now it belongs to someone else. I have important information backed up on my yahoo mail files and need access to it.