Why are the good looking girls always playing hard to get????

Favorite Answer

This hot girl i knew was playing hard to get, until i finally gave up and hooked up with someone else, now shes been desperately trying to get with me, a little too late for that. Girls shouldnt play hard to get with someone they really like coz they end up regreting.

Source(s): personal experience

Good looking women play hard to get because they think it is fun to see how far a guy would go to get them. As for peaches' comment women are called names regardless if they are easy or not. And for anyone wondering I am an attracting looking female who doesn't need to play hard to get.

I agree with TE. Either that or they think they're too good for you or they just like the sexual tension or attention that comes along with guys drooling all over them. I can almost guarantee that if you ignore one of those many women, they'll come running after you because they'll be too confused as to why you're not giving them any attention.

However, these girls...I don't think they necessarily are just pretty. The ones you're looking at are probably ditzy too. There are a lot of gorgeous and intelligent women that aren't like that. They know what they want and they go for it.

Maybe the good looking girls you r looken at r not the right girls. Like I am the most popular girl in my grade and I will say yes to any guy that is nice, polite, not girlish, funny, and not much younger than me. I really don't care much about hight. Remember to always be your self though. ; )

Because they think that since they are good looking they can have any guy they want. And the sad thing is, in this shallow world, where looks matter so much, they probably can.

They are not playing hard to get. They are hard to get, and they know it.

becuz we want to make sure the guy we end up getting is really worth it and thinks we're worth it

If your too easy then your called names

Because they care nothing about you and everything about themselves. Next.

cause we can..and we know how to get what we want!