Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls? do u like nice guys or just hot ones.?

Favorite Answer

Umm how about both? I love bad asses but if they have a caring side just for me then they get with me for sure.

They will say nice guys but in the end they really just want a hot guy. Just how most guys want a hot girl.

I personally lovee nice guys. Okay if a guy I like is really ugly, and his personality is nice... then he looks hot to me. Every girl is different. Most of the fake girls prefer hot ones... their idiots

for me i like nice boys that are hot, it might sound crazy but there are some of those out there. just think about it do you want a guy that likes you and treats you nice or a guy that is super cute and hot but is a player and only cares about himself. i do have one thing that a guy must have, he has to be smart, like in how to holed a conversation and never ever have a silent moment with me. one more thing e has to be close to family cuz i am well kinda of , ok im starting to be close to my family

A nice one would be nice but a nice hot one is even better.

Nice guys definitely! I don’t care how hot a guy is, if he’s a jerk he will look very unattractive to me. Now if their nice and hot, well that’s just a bonus.

I like nice guys than the hot ones bcoz how about if the hot guys is abusive and rough i won't definitely go with him.

how about a nice hot one?

He has to be nice and hot. I have to be attracted to him.

But if he is really nice and we have a alot of things in common, and hes not a total dog face, then sure.

honestly i really do like nice ones and if they are hot than thats just a plus : )

not 2 be rude boo but listen i think thats a stupid question 4 us ladys look i do like guys who look good but sum times it not wat u look like it sum time how u act wit the ladys if u rude and nasty i don't want u but if u not all that ugly but u r a sweet hreat u best 2 believe that u'r my prom date or my new boyfirend understand u gotta be a gentilmen not a jack *** i am just being real look girls who only want them hot and sexy guys want 2 be notice but girls who like them real guys is down 2 earth chick s who don't give a dammmmm about wat any body thinks but look at this guys who r sexy now truns out 2 be the uglyest guys in the furture but the okay guys trun out 2 be the fine ones!!!!!!!!! i hope i helped u out