Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls? do u like nice guys or just hot ones.?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Umm how about both? I love bad asses but if they have a caring side just for me then they get with me for sure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They will say nice guys but in the end they really just want a hot guy. Just how most guys want a hot girl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I personally lovee nice guys. Okay if a guy I like is really ugly, and his personality is nice... then he looks hot to me. Every girl is different. Most of the fake girls prefer hot ones... their idiots

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for me i like nice boys that are hot, it might sound crazy but there are some of those out there. just think about it do you want a guy that likes you and treats you nice or a guy that is super cute and hot but is a player and only cares about himself. i do have one thing that a guy must have, he has to be smart, like in how to holed a conversation and never ever have a silent moment with me. one more thing e has to be close to family cuz i am well kinda of , ok im starting to be close to my family

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A nice one would be nice but a nice hot one is even better.

• 1 decade ago

Nice guys definitely! I don’t care how hot a guy is, if he’s a jerk he will look very unattractive to me. Now if their nice and hot, well that’s just a bonus.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like nice guys than the hot ones bcoz how about if the hot guys is abusive and rough i won't definitely go with him.

• 1 decade ago

how about a nice hot one?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He has to be nice and hot. I have to be attracted to him.

But if he is really nice and we have a alot of things in common, and hes not a total dog face, then sure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

honestly i really do like nice ones and if they are hot than thats just a plus : )

• 1 decade ago

not 2 be rude boo but listen i think thats a stupid question 4 us ladys look i do like guys who look good but sum times it not wat u look like it sum time how u act wit the ladys if u rude and nasty i don't want u but if u not all that ugly but u r a sweet hreat u best 2 believe that u'r my prom date or my new boyfirend understand u gotta be a gentilmen not a jack *** i am just being real look girls who only want them hot and sexy guys want 2 be notice but girls who like them real guys is down 2 earth chick s who don't give a dammmmm about wat any body thinks but look at this guys who r sexy now truns out 2 be the uglyest guys in the furture but the okay guys trun out 2 be the fine ones!!!!!!!!! i hope i helped u out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.