Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

How do u make a homemade itching powder?

I have 2 older brothers i need to get back at them for all the things they did to me.

Update:

something around the house

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get a sharp knife or scissors and buy as many cheap toothbrushes as you think you will need. cut off the bristles and make them as small as possible. store the bristles in a container until you are ready to use them.

this works surprisingly well! lol

• arzate
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Homemade Itching Powder

• 4 years ago

How To Make Itching Powder

• 5 years ago

RE:

How do u make a homemade itching powder?

I have 2 older brothers i need to get back at them for all the things they did to me.

Source(s): homemade itching powder: https://trimurl.im/d62/how-do-u-make-a-homemade-it...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tanner
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Don't know how to make homemade itching powder, but here's a good one. We were going to sit outside on the deck one night, but we couldn't find any insect repellent. So my cousin's older brother set out some vanilla & told us to use that cuz it'd keep the mosquitos away. It did just the opposite - we got ate alive & had to run into the house & stay there the rest of the night.

• 1 decade ago

There's a nice plant that has the worst itching seeds in the world. You just gotta live around that plant.

The plant is a bush. usually flowers(white I believe). turns into reddish covered berry looking thing. They look smooth. But you can split them open. Inside, you'll find many seeds with hairs on them. You take a bunch of those seeds and throw them under your brothers' shirts and rub that **** in very well.

WARNING will itch like a *****

Source(s): used it b4
  • 4 years ago

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://biturl.im/aU6rn

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not sure but try something else. i've gotten itching powder dumped on me before and had to go to the doctor!

• 1 decade ago

What u gotta do.Is mix viniger with powder and water just put it in a ballon and u could throw it at the person.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aylG2

pull out some strands of your hair and chop them up real fine then put them in beach for a little bit and then drain it, and the hair pieces will cause itchiness

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.