If an 18 yr. old sleeps with a 15 yr.old, how much time in jail would he have to serve in florida?

my boyfriend turned him slef in because he found ou that the police was looking for him after his x-girlfriend told that she had sex with some one over age... she had gotten mad at him when he broke up with her .... so i need to know whats going to happen im scared some one plz help!

Favorite Answer

If it was my daughter, zero. The bullet going through his skull would ensure a no jail time sentence!

Source(s): Daddy's Don't Forgive Union

This is a borderline case that the judge will look at carefully.

He might not go to jail. If the relationship began when he was still a juvenile and they broke up after he turned eighteen, then the judge will have to take that into consideration.

Did the girl's parents know of the relationship prior to the boy turning eighteen? Did the parents approve of the relationship? Did the parents KNOW their daughter was having sex with a boy? Did the parents have any comon sense regarding this relationshp? All those considerations will determine what will happen when your friend goes to court.

Since it seems like the fifteen year old is a vindictive little skank, and turned him in out of spite, then the judge should also take her motives into consideration.

So relax and think about what I just told you and see if any of those apply in your friend's case.

• Cindy

They usually say that 15 years of age will get you 20 years. But I think that it's more like 5-7 in total, when all is said and done.

he's only 18 so he might get off for it. But if the judge is a d*ck he will get 10 years and probably get out in 7 or 8. This happened to my friend who was 21 and the girl was 16, she looked 18 because she had a nice figure but you never know. He got 10 years but is getting out next year so he's only serving 8.

Yikes! This guy is a sexual offender, and as such, no matter what jail time he might serve, he will also have to register with the FDLE for either 10 years or for life depending on the circumstances of his particular case. This will also stay on his criminal record, limiting his ability to get certain jobs.

Does your mom know you're seeing this guy?

It depends on lots of things but 5 -10 years and he will have to register as a sex offender. He will not be able to have contact with minors.......Glad she turned him in ….she is only a child

Hopefully 5-10 years!

5-10 years perhaps

I'm not sure, but i really think you should keep this matter private. I'm not trying to be rude to you because i understand sometimes things like this happen but i would personally search online for the answer to your question and delete this question from yahoo answers. You are going to get a lot of ridicule from people (im 21 and pregnant with a stable job and boyfriend of more than a year and got rude comments) I hope things work out for you in the long run...

Well look at it this way,,,,, he'll have to registar as a sex offender....that will be with him the rest of his life....