A physcial fitness exercise on a basketball court calls for leaping five feet forward and jumping back 2 feet,

then leaping forward five feet, back two, and so on. The goal is to reach the foul line that is 32 feet from the starting point. How many forward leaps must an athlete take to reach the goal?

P.S. Show me step by step how you got and find the answer pls.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For every set of jumps you gain three feet.

5 feet minus 2 feet= 3 feet.

If you were going exactly 30 feet you would hit the mark in ten jumps

In 11 jumps you would go 35 feet. One would not have to jump backwards on the last jump as you would have jumped pass the foul line.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the which potential is to stand tight next to a minimum of one yet another, not leave extensive gaps. those days its growing to be terrible, and intensely distracting to desire in some masjids, persons are certainly status on your feet, and have theire feet separated in an extremely humorous way, they even finally end up waisting sopace fairly of saving it. I dont think of the Prophet or his companions parayed like that. extremely the weman, i be attentive to for particular that a woman might desire to have here feet next to a minimum of one yet another whilst praying not spreaded out like a guy does.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.