Short Workout Session?

I am currently on a low-fat diet in order to drop a few fat pounds (10lbs maybe 15lbs). I also life weights using a universal machine every morning. I only have about 30 mins a day to do this, so I have to fit as much as I can in a 30 minute window. I currently do 4 lifts every morning (rotating lifts every other day), and I do some ab work between reps. I was wondering if there is a supplement or vitamin that will help me bulk up and tone while only being able to workout 30 minutes a day 5 days a week? I have been trying this stuff called RGH (HGH Replacement Vitamin), but I was wondering if there is something else out there. I would like to be able to work outside my house with no shirt on and have a little muscle to show off (I have to rid the body of the fat first).

Favorite Answer

I've got the perfect answer for you. Last night on TV I saw a story on this professor who has discovered a formula for the most effective way to burn fat. The story is on this link:

http://health.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=27500...

Basically the principle is to go flat out as intense as you can (of cardio) for 8 seconds, then keep exercising at a slow rate for 12 seconds, and keep cycling the 8 and 12 second paces for 20-30minutes. They said it's best to make a 30 minute music clip yourself where you play full on music for 8 secs then slower music for 12 so you know when to speed up and slow down. Good burning!

run everyday because it speeds up the metabolism which breaks down fat and can increase muscle growth good luck!