can you get rid of showy veins on your legs?? if so how??????????

Favorite Answer

One of the best solutions to stop growing and to lessen your veins is that everytime your feet or legs tired, you just need to lie in a bed and raise your legs up against the wall, make this a daily routine/habit,my friend therapist advise this matter when I was working in the mall (standing the whole day). Another thing, before you take a shower, make sure you're not tired and turn your aircon off, when you're wet especially your legs and feet, cool place can get your vein grow and bigger. Make sure you're dry already before you turn on your aircon. And the last thing, ask a specialist or a pharmacist what cream may use to get rid of the showy vein, i know there's a medicine for that but it is a little bit expensive. Im not telling that the above advises will help your showy vein get rid of easily, it take time also, at least it helps. Hope my advise will help u...good luck

there are ways to get rid of them but mostly only with laser or plastic surgery i believe. they way women cross their legs at the knees when they sit can lead to vericose or spider veins cause crossing them at the knees cuts circulation off.

OOHHHHH girl i really need that too. But I think you can get rid of them is by UUMMM like tanning your body. But if that doesnt work then email me what the best answer was OK?

idk i think ur a guy but im wondering tha same thing