Where did they find such HOT GUYS for Army Wives?

Is it the uniform or what. Even the older soldiers are good looking. The guy who plays Chase, with the beard growing in is soo sexy. The scene with him target practicing with his wife, rolling around aiming his gun, looking so serious.......

Excuse me I have to open a window in here. It's getting a little hot in here.

ha ha iwas talking about the wives husbands. the soldiers

cythianabl

you almost ruined it for me with that creepy answer.

• Favorite Answer

Well, being an Army Wife, I can tell you that it's not too far fetched. My husband is, of course, the sexiest soldier alive, but there are A LOT of fantastic looking soldiers out there!!!

It doesn't matter where they found the HOT GUYS in 'Army Wives', men in uniform are HOT anyway. My Dad was in the Air Force for 20 years, and he looked so HOT dressed in his uniform. I now know why my mother married him.

I am not sure if I was a hot guy whether I would want to be someone's wife or not. I mean I want to be supportive of the troops and all, but I've got limits.

• Dawn

Not sure what he was doing in between but Drew Fuller (Trevor LeBlanc) was awesome on Charmed!

i think auditions