Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

new / old love??????????

I broke up with my bf Patrick in April. Ever since then he has been telling me he still loves me. I am constantly thinking of him. What do I do???

Favorite Answer

If you're constantly thinking about him, then maybe the two of should seriously talk about getting back together.

go back with him=]

he realized he still had feelings for you and is stupid...

then again i don't know why you guys broke up!!!

but you should take the chance...

the same thing happened to me and now we are so in love and i hope the same happens with you best of luck=]

Source(s): experience

my soon to b ex wife tells me that she loves me although she has left me 40 or 50 times thru out our marriage i saw her and him together jun 3rd he was driving her car that was the last straw for me i gave up on us completely

Source(s): my life

i would say find some1 else you obviously broke up 4 a reason

you need to think why did you break up with him and consider that, if you think you can get back with him and have a frest start then give him another chance, if he was a jerk then dont get back with him

ask him if he wants 2 get back together cuz it sounds like you're not over him yet