would be the best place to but an above ground pool?? I live on Long Island,NY

Update:

o God, sorry i meant buy

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My dad got his at Harrows and all the supplies for many years. Locations:

610 Broadhollow Rd., Melville (Hunt).......................................................................Tel: 631-752-2800

Internet:...........................................................................................................................www.harrows.com

Mcc; Map 2185 Jericho Tpk., Commack (Hunt).......................................................................Tel: 631-462-5959

Map 573 North Service Rd., Patchogue (Brkhvn)..........................................................Tel: 631-363-8000

Map 1087 Old Country Rd., Riverhead (Rvrhd)...............................................................Tel: 631-208-8777

Map 260 Voice Rd., Carle Place (NoHmpstd) (At Glen Cove Rd.)..................................

• 1 decade ago

You might want to consider an in ground pool instead. Someone told me that above ground pools will reduce your home value. But if you really want one, prehaps put one toward the far end of your property so in case there is a leak the water will not run into your house.

• 1 decade ago

In your backyard. But if you live near a beach theres really no point.

• 1 decade ago

backyard why would you put it in the front yard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.