How do I revise this sentence?

I think the idea of renting an apartment for now WOULD BE a great situation.

I thin the idea of renting an apt for now WILL BE...

I think the idea of renting an aprtment for now IS ....

So is would be, wil be , or is correct so that its all in the right tense? Please revise this sentence but definitely want to keep the word situation.

Are any of those written correctly,let me know or just revise it so it's in right syntax/grammar, thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on your situation. If you were currently renting an apartment, you should use IS. If you're thinking about renting an apartment in the near future, use WOULD BE. And if you're sure you are going to rent an apartment, use WILL BE. All three are right in different situations.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually WHEN you are renting the apartment has nothing to do with it if you write it any of those way. When you have the IDEA is what counts. Or move the word "idea" and get rid of the phrase "for now" and just say, "I think renting an apartment now is a good idea."

• 1 decade ago

For now, I think the idea of renting an apartment would be great.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Currently, I think the idea of renting an apartment is great.

It depends on exactly what tense you are speaking in. Your sentences or not put togther properly.. sorry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Too much excess verbiage at the start:

Renting an apartment for now is a good idea.

• 1 decade ago

Not a great situation but just great. The use of situation is redundant ! All the tenses are fine you can use any or all of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.