Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

um........help please?*girls only please*?

how do i find a bra that fits me with out trying all of them on?

there either to big or to small or it fits the cup,but to small in the band :(

Favorite Answer

If you have a Victoria Secret or a store that sells only women's lingere near you, have one of the girls measure you. I was having the same problem and could not find a comfortable bra. I finally was measured professionally and now I wear very comfortable fitting bras. Some stores like JC Penney, Macy's, etc have bra fitting clinics periodically and you could go to one of those. Its worth it to get a bra style that fits. I think they say that more than half of women wear the wrong size bra.

Go to a store that has someone on staff who can measure you. Victoria's Secret does this, so do most department stores. Even if you like to shop somewhere else, this is usually a free service, and it's worth it. There will still be some trying on involved, since different styles of bra will fit better or worse or make your boobs look higher or bigger or shaped differently, but at least it will narrow down the range to one or two sizes. Good luck!

Alright.. Go to a place like Victoria's Secret and ask to get fitted (Don't worry. You can keep all your clothes on, if you are worried about that). It doesn't cost a thing, and you don't have to buy a bra.

Then find a bra that fits cupwise and doesn't exaggerate your breasts. Make sure you really like the bra and then get a bra expander such as these

http://www.fromheretomaternity.co.uk/item--Bra-Exp...

They are very helpful when expanding your bra.

I am also including the link in my sources in case it doesn't work up here. =]

if you are looking for something inexpensive go to victoria secret and get measured, remember your measurements and go elsewhere (walmart, kmart) and TRY ON one that size because bra sizing runs different for every brand. I know you don't want to try on but that will at least cut it down a little for you... If you aren't worried about money, i'd stick to getting on from Victoria's Secret and have a salesperson help you find the perfect fit. Getting measured is free and doesn't take long at alll....

hope i helpedd.

Ask to get measured! There are ladies at most stores that specialize in how a bra fits, so they can measure you and narrow it down to probably two bras, and you can choose which you like!

Best of luck! And don't worry, they measure you in a different area, not in front of everyone, and oner your clothes most of the time!

• XOXO

just ask a salesperson at Victoria's Secret to measure you, and tell them what you're looking for and they will show you. Measuring takes like 10 sec. so it's not gonna hurt or waste your time, so try it! plus VS has bras for everyone so, you'll find something there that will fit you right, :)

Go to a store like JCpenny's they do free bra fittings.. someone there will help you find the perfect bra!! I am guessing most department stores will do this for free for you!!

Source(s): ~Courtney~

OK..so here's a shocker....the employees at Victoria's Secret are trained to measure your bra size. Don't worry...they will do it with your clothes on! They will measure around where your bra strap is and based on how busty you are they are usually good at knowing your cup size. You should be o.k. there, plus it's every girls favorite place to be...(Wink)

You can ask someone to measure you, but you'll have to try them on to know if they fit. It's really hard just to look at them and know if they fit.

go to a Victoria's Secret store. they will fit and measure you for free.