Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

guys wearing makeup?!?!(is it okay??)?

my guy friend(hes not gay) likes to wear a little pressed powder on his face so its not shiny. it that ok?

Favorite Answer

That is totally acceptable. It's more of good hygeine than makeup. Sometimes I put black eyeliner on my man, and even then it's super hot!

It's official. Men are now wearing makeup. Don't believe me? Next time you're at the mall, take a look at the cosmetics section, where entire shelves are now dedicated to men. Guys have gone from secretly filching some of their girlfriends' moisturizers, to owning enough beauty products to make most drag queens blush.

yeah...look at the news casters on tv or movie stars they wear pressed powder for the same reason

hmm

personally i find it very odd when a guy wears makeup

i mean they have facial hair and stuff and youd think it would get stuck in it

theres this guy at my school that wears like tinted mousterizer or something and i think it look pretty weird

but i mean if it helps his self confidence...

well i still thinks its weird

• ?

to hide acne sometimes it is ok! it wwouldnt be considered gay because all the hollywood actors wwear make up to hide their beauty marks and scars/acne...its only natural...gay would be if a man wears blush, lip gloss/stick, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner

Only if you're: A rock star, from the 17th Century, or gay.

Yes especially eyeliner :P Lmao :) And the girl above me is wrong...if they wear eyeliner they are NOT gay all the time.only some

Its not okay, I couldnt imagine dating someone who took just as long as me putting on makeup. If he's doing a photo shoot or acting maybe then will it be okay.

I dont really think there is any thing wrong with that. But eyeliner on a guy is HOT!

I hate it when guys wear make-up cuz they should be manly anough to not wear make-up.