Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

going out tonight?

I am going out for a little tonight and need some fashion advice. I am a male who adores panties. I was thinking of a heather grey v-string from VS of course, but now am thinking maybe just a white low rise thong would be better. I also have a pink pair of boxies with lipstick writing and one pair with hot pink on the butt. Which would be better for an attractive guy. Would girls be grossed out to see this? Which would you prefer I wore?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wear the pink boxers with the lipstick writing. It can be understood by a girl if she is open minded, as long as your discreet about it with other people when your around her.

• 1 decade ago

i love white so i would go with the white low rise thong. plus, Its low rise! but i definitely recommend that you get a satin pair and a lace pair, those are the best. i have over 30 lace panites mostly white or skin tone. i think they're more romantic. an attractive guy can wear anything but the best choice is going commando. i wouldnt be grossed out but i know girls who would think so.

good luck and have fun! muah!

Source(s): just for you... http://www.pantiesetc.com/
  • 1 decade ago

i wouldn't be grossed out.

either the v-string or the boxies with lipstick writing.

• 1 decade ago

Try some white fruit of the looms.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ~~~~
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think u should free ball save the underwear for the chick

• 1 decade ago

wow

• N
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no comment

• IS THAT A REAL Q? HOMIE... U SOUND GAY. STRAIGHT UP. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

• 1 decade ago

please get help-even if you were a woman, you're OBSESSED!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.