brian n asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Help!!!!!!!!(penis q)?

My penis is ~1 inch when soft..it's kind o embarrassing to say the least. When hard it is average size, but still, it makes wearing certain shorts awkward.

Favorite Answer

the human penis can range in size when soft some people have thier penis hidden in them when soft called hidden penis syndrome. so dont worry its the though that counts not the size of a small penis

if someone says soemthing about it, tell him its the way u use it, also if it does curve down be glad it does. i have never been with anyone but myself and inamate objects however when i used a banana, the curved part of a banana really felt great on the upper wall of my pusy

you are not the only one i was on the football team so i had to shower wit the guys my penis is only 1.5in limp and 4in hard now that was embarsing

Certain shorts? I heard if you stuff a piece of bread down there it gives you a modest nondescript bulge.

• Dann

it happens, you're small, get used to it. listen to loveline if it helps. it sometimes happens that flacid ur small, hard you can bring down buildings, it happens. It could be worse, u can have one of those curved down penises.

wow um 1 inch??

mabey there r some excersizes u can do...

read this free book... helped me out with my penis size:

http://www.nowloss.com/Natural-Penis-Enlargement-G...

• KT

this is normal... it will grow as you get older... just relax and stuff your shorts

• it doesn't matter. most guys are pretty small before getting a hardon.

its normal