Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

for guys around 16-18 preferably please?

is it a major turn on for you if a girl can sing, play guitar, drums, and little bit of piano, and has a punkish look?

Favorite Answer

I believe it is, I love girls that are punkish and look punkish/emo. I'd like to learn how to play the guitar, so playing the guitar would be great.

it seems more like a turn off... i mean, i know i wouldn't lik eto go out with someone that does the same thing that i do or my best friend would do... maybe being girly while keeping it punk help... um... put some pink or something in ur hair and girly make up... like lip gloss.. that should do it.. erase the drums and stuff...

Source(s): my friends and i always talk about stuff like that... trust me... we agreed that we wouldnt like to go out with someone that does the same thing we guys do!!!

Yeah it is but not to much punkish

Turn off? A girls musical talent does not matter at all.

k im not a guy but i know alot bout them (dateing)but some ya some not as long as you dont fake wat u r then ur good

not really