Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Tell me somthing that the world doesn't care about?

but that is pretty cool, to you.

Favorite Answer

MANNERS !!!!!!

ETIQUETTE !!!!

DECORUM !!!!

COMMON SENSE !!!!

RESPECT !!!!

Sorry Billy, I'm really teed off.

• boarts

I stay in San Francisco, and before everything, Code purple drives me nuts. As on your question, i do no longer think of they could bring up the "do no longer Ask, do no longer tell" rule. in simple terms think of what existence could be like for him and his fellow brothers and sisters if he grow to be struggling with over seas in a rustic like Iraq and observe have been given leaked approximately him being gay, he could be a extensive objective, putting his very own existence at extra probability as properly as his fellow squaddies. they have that rule in place for a reason. additionally, an outstanding form of squaddies do no longer approve of the gay existence-type, and that they have got each and every top to no longer approve, and that's much less annoying to maintain homosexuality out of the militia by utilising in simple terms no longer speaking approximately it or asking approximately it. That way, each and every solider is dealt with equivalent.

Love

Self-respect.

Compassion.

my son had the highest standford 9 test score in his age group in the whole state and recieved a letter fromt he president...i was pruod as ever , but noone else seemed impressed or cared

I kept a diary from 5-7

Teenagers and they really are cool but alas most parents do not care enough about them.

• Me

The world doesn't care but I paid cash for my new SUV!

My three beautiful grandchildren! The world might not give a rat's hiney, but they are the lights of my life!

The fact that I like to sing out loud with the radio! :) hahaha