i made fried pork chops last night.. leftovers tonight..whats best way to heat em up? refry? oven? mcrowave?

Favorite Answer

Don't refry. Either reheat in microwave or reg oven lightly wrapped in aluminum foil (not in microwave).

1

Pop em in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.

Put them in the oven, the microwave will make pork jerky out of them. Or do what the answerer before me said, that sounds really good and I know it works with chicken.

Heat them in an oven, covered. A microwave will turn them into shoe leather.

I would slice them into strips, add bbq sauce, pop it in the microwave a few minutes, and serve them on a soft tortilla or over sour cream mashed potatoes. At least you won't be eating the same darn thing again!!

smother them suckers in some cream of mushroom soup along with some sliced onions and baby carrots in a skillet and a lid on. let them simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.

I DID TOO! i had them for lunch today and made them in the microwave. but it works with ribs too. just cover them up when you heat them.

microwave