what is the average cost to highlights on waist long hair?

I want to get them profesionally done to prevent damage to my hair. I I have black waist long hair and I wanted to get some light caramel highlights. Im getting it untill my b-day which is exactly one month from now and save the money incase its really expensive. thanks

Update:

wow thats so expensive!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd budget a good $200. That should include the highlights ($150), the trim ($30), and the tip ($20). Those are averages but should be about right.

• 1 decade ago

It depends on if you are getting all over highlights, around the face or around the face and on top. (I don't remember the proper names for these sections of the hair)

If you do all over highlights, it could be a couple of hundred dollars.

Oh, and getting them professionally done as opposed to doing it yourself, will not make a difference. Either way, it will damage your hair.

• 4 years ago

I prefer hair which is shoulder length or longer, And also since that men who like ladies are more often then not right, they like long hair because that looks more feminine, as most males have short hair.

• 1 decade ago

it will prolly cost somewhere between 30-50 dollars for your length of hair but if you cut of like 4-5 inches then it will prolly cost 20-35 dollars

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

short hair is good for some people, others, not. it depends just what u look like

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It will cost you over $100 buck, that i know. My friend had her hair premed two month ago, and it is passed her ***. It cost her $185 bucks. Then she had it colored a week ago, and that cost her $129

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

$150 for foil highlights.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know if you go to letss say.. a TGF it would prob. be about $40 or more but if you go to a professional or personal stylist prices start around 100$ i think...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.