I have this question?

I am a law student just started and have to do this project about rape. And am not looking for someone to do my project for me but if you were a jury I wanted to know what you would think. So the case is this guy met this girl at a nightclub and she insisted to the guy that she wanted to take him home (for sex) or fun lol. Well the guy did kiss her and touch her and and but did not have an intercorse with the lady. Only licked her vegina and used his hands but not against her will. So now lets say she is claiming that he raped her. So you think the guy is guilty eventhough he did touch her and did all that but not against her will? So please just write your opinion or what the law would do!

Favorite Answer

If all these things were consentual, i don't see how it could be rape...unless maybe she was drugged or something of the sort. I guess i would approach it this way:

The first thing we would need to do is define 'rape'.

Doesn't that entail strictly intercourse?... or does it include oral sex as well?

If it started out consentual and then the girl changed her mind, is it still rape?

If the guy didn't realise the girl was no longer keen and kept on doing what he was doing, thinking that the consent was still there, is it still rape?

All on all, based on the situation, if all things were done in consent i don't consider it rape.....unless she was drugged!!

• Joe L

It would probably depend on how guilty the prosecutor can make the man look, and how sad the prosecutor can make the woman appear. Obviously, after the Duke debacle it would also depend on the woman's background (if she is a prostitute as was in that case or the preacher's perfect daughter) and what kind of stuff the prosecutor can dredge up out of the man's background.

Only the judge is allowed to say what the law is.

As a juror, I would say not guilty of rape because there was no intercourse and she didn't tell him to stop touching her.

Well since he did not actually rape her, no. If she told him to stop at any time, she could still file for sexual assult and/or harassment. That is not considered raping, it is only mallestation, etc. Good luck!

it is not rape, but she could file for sexual assult, but she still wouldn't win because it was not done against her will.

He is at fault if she said no at any time and he kept going. it is a tough one because it is her word against his.

Is this a question for school...or are you scared of something?

2 many words...srry but not gunna read it

GOOD LUCK :) (?)

i agree w/hot_momma ...................................