Chris Benoit memorial. name the one thing u will remeber about him?

I will remeber his fighting style he could get out of pretty much any submmision hold. R.I.P

Favorite Answer

the matches

The one moment I will remember most of Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero standing in the ring, celebrating together after Benoit won the title at WrestleMania...

I had the opportunity to meet Chris Benoit when he was first starting out in Stampede Wrestling, founded by the late Stu Hart. He was one of the nicest men I met through wrestling. He was always smiling, and extremely polite to me and my father, who was catering the event that night. His wrestling style was unique, and he was one of the best, but what I will always remember was the fact that he took time out to introduce himself, shake our hands, and thank us for providing the food that night. He was a gentleman in every sense. R.I.P. Benoit family.

• Best technical wrestler of the 2000s Rip Beniot

I will remember his single-mindedness, he became a professional wrestler in 1986 at the age of 19 and stayed with the business his whole adult life until his death, and his strong WORK ETHIC which was 2nd to nobody,studying in the dungeon of Stu Hart, and mastering the techniques as if he was a Hart himself and this business was in his blood.

His classic battles with Kurt Angle and the post-match celebration with Eddie at WM 20.

I will remember him as one of the greatest technical wrestlers in wrestling history.

I still find it hard to believe that he is really gone I just wish this was a bad dream.

I will remember him as one of the greatest wrestlers I have ever seen. It's hard for me to believe he's really gone. R.I.P.

• Being the greatest professional wrestler to ever grace a wrestling ring.

I wil remember ˙im cause all his great matches throughout the years.he was the best technical wrestler I ever saw.

• Kayla

He was a great wrestler and a good looking guy. And I'm crying right now! :(