Are all your ducks in a row?

Favorite Answer

well they WERE, but someone with that stupid cork gun kept shooting them over one at a time LOL!

i like the Chuck theory. tell them that in the event that they do now no longer stay in a row like stable little ducks, which you will get Chuck to return returned take care of them. that would want to scare them properly suited right into a row. you would be waiting to additionally tell them the you will commerce them in on the Aflac Duck.

if all my ducks are in a row i wouldn't have to think about if my ducks are in a row.

what ducks?? its lovely weather for ducks here at the moment but no ducks as yet

Nah, most of my ducks have been blasted out of the sky and are skattered in the marsh.

• yes my ducks are in a row and i mind my ps and qs.

Yes Sirree!

Some of them are running amuck and some of them are missing, so no they are not all in a row

I don't have any ducks, but if I did they wouldn't be in a row.LOL

• Dave

They were then one got drunk and fell over.Screwed up the whole row.

they belong to my daughter and she's got them -- on the bed, on the floor, in her ears, on her butt(boxers) and yes i think a row or three on the dresser....she collects the buggers..