Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

is your daughter inlaw the daughter you never had ????????????

Favorite Answer

i have one of each now, and she may not be my daughter but she's a pretty good young lady. she makes my son happy, so i'm cool with that!

Is that good or bad? I have a great daughter. The daughter I wish I would never have would be a slxt, on drugs, loud mouth, not have education and pregnant without a husband. And I will definitely not let my son marry such kind.

Although my parents also have a daughter, my wife probably fits your question. I have joked that if something happened to us, I'd be the one ousted by my family. There are many times when my folks call that they don't even ask for me, and have occasionally asked to talk to her.

I'm pretty lucky, as I think it is every man's dream that his wife get along so well with his parents.

My boys aren't married yet, but both are engaged. Both of my future daughter-in-law's are very special to me. Yes, they are the daughters I never had!

• Angel

I was the daughter my ex-mother in law never had.. she was quite upset when my husband left me.. we still talk every now and then.

My soon to be father in law told me I was the daughter he never had, it almost made me cry.

I AM SOON TO FIND THIS OUT.

I JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT I NEVER HAD A DAUGHTER AND I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY SON'S NEW LIFE.

SHE HAS HAD ANOTHER WOMAN RAISE HER AND MY SON TRULY LOVES HER SO, I GUESS SHE WILL SOON BE A DAUGHTER TO ME, I PRAY SHE RESPECTS ME AS I WILL HER. THAT'S ALL ONE CAN ASK FOR.

Nope. She is a daughter-in-law and basically not related to anyone, not even her husband except that they are married.

No i have a daughter.

not the first daughter-in-law, but my second one is the best! :]