Alex T asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does sweat equal cardio and weight loss?

Lately (past 2 weeks) I've been following the 3 top things for weight loss.... Cardio, rest, and water... thing is.... I sleep 10 hours ( 4 AM - 3 PM) my cardio consists of jogging (time not length: hour about hour and a half)... and water about i dont know...about a liter 1/2 daily no matter if i exercise or not.... I try to eat but lately i have loss of appetite

Favorite Answer

No sweat is not cardio, cardio is the heart and muscles working. Sweat is good but you need to try say jogging two miles in that hour or make it a good distance as well as time and no matter what try to eat a little something or else you will lose muscle and not weight.

• Marlys

1

Source(s): Burn 2 lbs fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?2tv4t

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

show off your bowling skills for 34 minutes

eat 5 6 small meals a day instead of 3

Chew thoroughly chewing each bite 30 times before swallowing

Stop counting you re not going to be lose weight overnight Just concentrate on diet and exercise

share your weight loss goals with your friends and family make it a positive life change and ask for their encouragement

ride him like a cow girl for 26 minutes straddling requires more calorie burning leg work

fly a kite for 20 minutes