Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

PLEASE HELP PlEASE HELP PLEASE HELP?

i just ate 4 hot dogs thinking they were turkey dogs...and im on a strict diet...and i want to lose all 60 grams of fat and 1200 calories by tonight! what do i do!!!! and i dont really wanna spend the next 4 hours exercising!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chalk it up to not ready the label carefully, or not asking the right questions before hand....

Exercise some, drink a couple extra glasses of water, but mostly, DON'T FREAK OUT... :) "Dieting" is a change of lifestyle and it's not just this week, next week, etc etc...it is a change in your habits and way of cooking and eating. You can not be unrealistic in believing that you will not indulge once in a while....even though you didn't do this on purpose, just realize it was a mistake and don't be too hard on yourself....

Now...get off the computer and put in some good music and work those buns!!!

Source(s): Life
  • 1 decade ago

I hope you are of age to hear this-if not forgive me, but after having a 10lb baby, my doctor told me that having s-e-x helps shed pounds, reduces calories and even my migraine headaches!!! My husband did not complain at all !!! It's best done with a partner, but I guess you could go solo ( if you have the stamina! Dancing also helps, I hate to exercise, myself!!! What ever you do, please don't stick your finger down your throat-the calories are already there and that won't help. Hey, you could veg out-you know, eat a big bowl of RAW veggies...anyways good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Don´t worry and relax it was a mistake, and each hour is an oportunity to change your habits drink a lot of natural water and vegetables today and tomorrow and the problem will disapear if you are thinking all the time in the weight it´ll increase

• 1 decade ago

Don't worry about it. Almost every diet that I know of says it's okay to splurge once a week.

But you'll feel better if you work out a little bit longer ........... only if you want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Stick your finger down your throat.

4 hot dogs in one meal...ick.

• 1 decade ago

Just walk for awhile. Any excercise is better than none.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, You will probably have to exercise.I can't think of anything else sorry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eat some psyllium

and don't worry

wait a day

Source(s): opinion, next time cut em up and fry em in olive oil then with sauer kraut and relish
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds to me like you're SOL. GET TO THE TREADMILL!!!

• 1 decade ago

You're doomed!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.