Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

PLEASE HELP PlEASE HELP PLEASE HELP?

i just ate 4 hot dogs thinking they were turkey dogs...and im on a strict diet...and i want to lose all 60 grams of fat and 1200 calories by tonight! what do i do!!!! and i dont really wanna spend the next 4 hours exercising!

Favorite Answer

Chalk it up to not ready the label carefully, or not asking the right questions before hand....

Exercise some, drink a couple extra glasses of water, but mostly, DON'T FREAK OUT... :) "Dieting" is a change of lifestyle and it's not just this week, next week, etc etc...it is a change in your habits and way of cooking and eating. You can not be unrealistic in believing that you will not indulge once in a while....even though you didn't do this on purpose, just realize it was a mistake and don't be too hard on yourself....

Now...get off the computer and put in some good music and work those buns!!!

Source(s): Life

I hope you are of age to hear this-if not forgive me, but after having a 10lb baby, my doctor told me that having s-e-x helps shed pounds, reduces calories and even my migraine headaches!!! My husband did not complain at all !!! It's best done with a partner, but I guess you could go solo ( if you have the stamina! Dancing also helps, I hate to exercise, myself!!! What ever you do, please don't stick your finger down your throat-the calories are already there and that won't help. Hey, you could veg out-you know, eat a big bowl of RAW veggies...anyways good luck.

Don´t worry and relax it was a mistake, and each hour is an oportunity to change your habits drink a lot of natural water and vegetables today and tomorrow and the problem will disapear if you are thinking all the time in the weight it´ll increase

Don't worry about it. Almost every diet that I know of says it's okay to splurge once a week.

But you'll feel better if you work out a little bit longer ........... only if you want.

• J D

Stick your finger down your throat.

4 hot dogs in one meal...ick.

Just walk for awhile. Any excercise is better than none.

Well, You will probably have to exercise.I can't think of anything else sorry.

eat some psyllium

and don't worry

wait a day

Source(s): opinion, next time cut em up and fry em in olive oil then with sauer kraut and relish

Sounds to me like you're SOL. GET TO THE TREADMILL!!!

You're doomed!