Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

when was your first kiss?

when was your first kiss and how old were you??

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Omgomgomg hi again! I'm 12 right now,

but my first kiss was when I was in Pre-school! lol,

actually it was soooo cute b/c the boy just kissed me on the cheek, he was my friend.

I haven't rly had a first REAL kiss yet, but hopefully I will in a few days time if I'm lucky =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

The first time I kissed a boy and felt emotions behind the kiss, I was 13, but the first time I kissed a boy and it was like a truth or dare type kiss was 9!

• 1 decade ago

I was 13 in 8th grade but a lot of my friends still haven't been kissed at the age of 17

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • My first kiss was in the 8th grade, I was 13 at the time. There was a dance at school and afterward I knew he was going to kiss me, and yea. It wasn't very spontaneous, but it was still cute.

• 1 decade ago

Haha, my first kiss happened in December of last year and I was 16.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was 14 and I kissed Irene Riveo

• 1 decade ago

I'm 14 and never kissed before.

• 1 decade ago

I was 14. my first kiss is a bittersweet memory. i kissed her and she kissed me. then she decided to end our relationship right then and there immediately following the kiss.

• 1 decade ago

it was a full moon and it was also my first date. gosh i could still remember his lips...i was 15 back then and here in the philippines kissing at 15 in my generation that is rare...he kissed me and though i was shivering a little bit cause it was my first it was the best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.