Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

when was your first kiss?

when was your first kiss and how old were you??

Favorite Answer

Omgomgomg hi again! I'm 12 right now,

but my first kiss was when I was in Pre-school! lol,

actually it was soooo cute b/c the boy just kissed me on the cheek, he was my friend.

I haven't rly had a first REAL kiss yet, but hopefully I will in a few days time if I'm lucky =]

12

The first time I kissed a boy and felt emotions behind the kiss, I was 13, but the first time I kissed a boy and it was like a truth or dare type kiss was 9!

I was 13 in 8th grade but a lot of my friends still haven't been kissed at the age of 17

• My first kiss was in the 8th grade, I was 13 at the time. There was a dance at school and afterward I knew he was going to kiss me, and yea. It wasn't very spontaneous, but it was still cute.

Haha, my first kiss happened in December of last year and I was 16.

I was 14 and I kissed Irene Riveo

I'm 14 and never kissed before.

I was 14. my first kiss is a bittersweet memory. i kissed her and she kissed me. then she decided to end our relationship right then and there immediately following the kiss.

it was a full moon and it was also my first date. gosh i could still remember his lips...i was 15 back then and here in the philippines kissing at 15 in my generation that is rare...he kissed me and though i was shivering a little bit cause it was my first it was the best