what is the best photoshop program i could buy?

i want to get a picture photoshop program... i need to get a good one.. i want to make alot of stuff on it... and also something that has video maker

Favorite Answer

Gimp. Professional, reliable software. Available for Windows and Linux. And completely free, so technically you can't "buy" it.....

Adobe Photoshop CS2 or CS3. It is the most used and the most versatile photoshop current available. The only problem is that its got a quite steep price point and it doesn't have video editing software. On that note, there really isn't an all in one video/photo editing suite, so if I were you, I would stick to using Photoshop and getting a separate video editing suite. My recommendations would be Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier. Of course, if you really want to make top quality movies and images, I would recommend using a mac, and investing in Final Cut Pro, but that isn't really the most economical solution. Macromedia Fireworks is also quite good, but quite a bit cheaper than photoshop, and windows movie maker is installed on all XP SP2 computers and is highly underated as a begginer lever video editing suite.

Adobe Photoshop is by far the best from what I know. My friend is a photo major and he's all about PS. I am not a photo nut but I like to edit and mess around so I use Microsoft Digital Image 10. It seems like it has all the effects and stuff and its very easy to use. Its not too basic and not to complicated. I don't believe its very expensive, at most about a hundred bucks. Adobe Photoshop is like $800 or more I think.

Alot of people like Adobe Photoshop but its very expensive.

I recommand you to use Google Picasa to manage and edit your pictures.

Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups.

Picasa makes sure your pictures are always organized. Picasa also makes advanced editing simple by putting one-click fixes and powerful effects at your fingertips. And Picasa makes it a snap to share your pictures ¨C you can email, print photos at home, make gift CDs, instantly share via Hello™, and even post pictures on your own blog.

free download in here, just have a try:

http://www.168tv.net/google-picasa/

Good Luck, Best Wishes!

CS5 is the current version - of just plain Photoshop.

sounds like your on paint shop pro level! yay!

seriously, doesnt sound like you need adobe photoshop..

try gimp!

www.gimp.org its free!

as for "video maker" be a little more specific