I'm looking for a new car, can you please suggest something!?

Here are the no noes. No asian cars. I'm not looking for something too expensive. My parents probabbly won't get me a BMW, Benz, or any of those fast cars. I need a practical car.

I'm thinking like Dodge or something. People tell me Chevy and Ford might be too redneck. No girly cars either like the rabbit, or Pt Cruisders, or bugs. I'm a 19 year old country boy.

• Urchin
    Favorite Answer

Chevy's are not redneck!I have owned Chevy's all my life , because they are priced great, look great and are very reliable. Fords always seem to have engine problems. Dodge is also great. Buy American!

Well if you are going american I would go with Chevy over ford. eliminating ford, dodge and chevy doesnt really leave you with many options. Plus alot of american cars come under different names, but still are ford or chevy, etc. Like Lincoln, that is a ford. Fords make good trucks. If you are looking for a car and not a truck, I like the Chevy Avenger, or the Charger. Those two are hott cars.

well the ford ranger was a great little truck for my teenage daughter. She was a barrel racer and was able to transport her gear in her truck.

She has a saturn ION now and loves it. lots of room, kind of sporty with out the sports car insurance prices with a lot of room for her saddle and tack.

Audi makes some great cars. They're practical...sporty at the same time, and cheaper than BMW and Benz.

Ford Focus I was gonna say or a mazda protogie

• A dodge with a stick shift

if you can drive a stick shift you can drive anything

It really all depends on your budget. I think the Caliber is a nice looking car.