Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

When should we get married?

We got engaged after i found out that i was pregnant for the seconed time. I want to no ya'lls opion...should we get married before or after the baby is born? He wants to get married after, but i want to get married before. Its not only that i am impatient i just think it will be easier with out haveing to carry and worry about are kid and the wedding and everything! PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

Do you want to look knocked up in your wedding pictures? That's really the only question you have to answer. also - maybe your fiance wants a big nice wedding with a non-pregnant wife?

Why don't you guys talk about what kind of wedding you want to have and go from there?

I got married at 4 months pregnant and still looked stunning in my wedding dress. If you didn't know I was pregnant then you wouldn't have guessed. Anyway, it's your day so if you want to get married before then go for it. It certainly needs to be resolved with your bf, but I don't see why he shouldn't agree to have the wedding before. Just figure it out soon.

You should already be married, but since you aren't- go get a marriage license and get married at they courthouse before the week is out. Don't let this child be born without an intact home. Children deserve stability.

my opinion? Do it before you have the baby. That way you only deal with one stress at a time.

And congrats on the baby and the wedding,...don't listen to some of these people. You are your own person and you know what is best for you and your family.

• April

Why are you having children outside of marriage.???? What ARE you thinking. Ever hear of Birth Control, and self control?

But this is a joke, right? Thanks for the laugh.

• kitty

GO TO RENO AND GET MARRIED THEN AFTER YOU CAN HAVE THE REAL WEDDING GO FOR IT CONGRATS TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!

are there any factors that make a difference??/ insurance? finances? any reason for waiting?

Source(s): ;-\