Want 10 pts for best answer?

If I have a bunch of blemishes, or whiteheads, which is easier to lose?? Because I have blemishes that wont go into whiteheads but I know there are ways to form these into the whiteheads, so which is easier?

Favorite Answer

for 10 points ill give you the best remedy and at a low or no cost give me the points and email me my email is open

well this will get rid of it........... its from benefit and it is called galactic shield! It conceals, shields and heals blemishes with this oil-free, waterproof anti-acne concealing stick. In three shades that suit almost every skin tone, it's your daytime avenger! Apply directly on affected area... then HANDS OFF! it works really good in case you were trying to get rid of them.

get something like acne spot treatment....something with salicylic acid that dries out the blemishes. OR get some dead sea mud and put it on both. the mud draws out the gunk.

• its is easier to just get over all facial cream and use that as directed to remove all blemishes.

if you try to pop them chances are you will scar you face

Well the question was slightly confusing, but it sounds like you've got a little acne problem. I would go to a dermatoligist. Don't pop your zits! If you go to the dermatoligist he/she will pop them for you with a medical tool.

Hey check into proactive solutions,I've been using it for about six months now and it works great! I can go three weeks without having a single pimple!!!!!!! check out the website,they're great!!! I hope this works for you;)

Source(s): www.proactiv.com

whiteheads

id say white heads because you can pop them and the core comes out then they go away.

just take ya fingers and pop the nasty little bastards out. now gimme my points.

pimples.

go see a derme.

they help a lot